The SFU Surrey - TD Community Engagement Centre has a prominent location in the new Surrey City Centre Library. This LEED certified green building has a teen lounge and gaming room, a huge children’s section, wireless internet access and 80 computers for public use, and provides meeting space for a variety of community groups. With over 72% of Surrey residents having library cards, this is an ideal location to reach out to the general public. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
SFU Surrey – TD Community Engagement Centre
City Centre Library
Our Administrative Offices
SFU Surrey Campus - Surrey Campus Location Information
Questions? Contact us: email@example.com or 778-782-8082
How to get here
The SFU Surrey - TD Community Engagement Centre is in the new Surrey City Centre Library is at 10350 University Drive, Surrey, BC V3T 4B8
The library is situated next to the construction site for the new City Hall. Due to construction, parking is limited. Please take transit if you can.
Patullo Bridge Advisory
Deck rehabilitation work to keep the Pattullo Bridge safe until a replacement is built begins April 29 and continues until Oct. 3. This will increase traffic congestion and increase travel time.
During this period:
- The bridge will close from the evening on April 29 (8 p.m.) to the morning of May 2 (5 a.m.) to allow crews to set up for construction work. The bridge will also close from the evening of Sept. 30 (8 p.m.) to the morning of Oct. 3 (5 a.m.) for crews to remove equipment.
- From May 2 to Sept. 30, the bridge will remain open with one lane in each direction.
- The bridge will be closed to all traffic two nights a week and one weekend a month.
- Pedestrians and cyclists will still be able to use the bridge, even during evening and weekend closures.
- Minor vehicle incidents on the bridge will cause significant delays and potentially a full bridge closure.
Drivers looking for additional information and travel resources should visit www.translink.ca/pattullorehab.
There is a public bike rack outside the library on University Drive.
For cycle routes to City Centre please see the City of Surrey's Bike Route Map.
Limited free library parking is available (3 hour limit). Library users will now be required to register their license plates at a kiosk that will be located at the City Centre Library, in order to receive the 3 hour free parking. Pay parking spaces will also be an option for those who need to stay longer than 3 hours.
The below image indicates the parking lots with 3 hour free parking for City Centre Library patrons.
The three level parkade will open in the future at the same time as City Hall and will offer pay parking spaces. Limited pay parking is also available at: Safeway, 104 & King George Blvd., King George Skytrain Station, Scott Road Skytrain Station. There is also additional pay parking in the surrounding area. Please ensure that you follow the instructions and rules given to avoid being ticketed or towed.